Friday, November 6, 2009

All the skittles I've pulled out of my package of skittles are yellow. It reminds me of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night.. Four yellow skittles in a row. I think that means I'm going to have a bad weekend. Bummer. Tomorrow is the primary program practice so that may have something to do with it.. I would rather be kicked repeatedly in the shins than attend. Four year olds are great don't get me wrong, but four days of them is enough I really don't need to spend my weekends with them as well. Wow the number four has come up a lot lately. Odd.

So my husband is a genius of sorts. Compared to me at least. He just finished his game of 'PONG' for his class and it's pretty amazing. I hope I never have to do something like that. Jaimie my lady friend of the evening kicked my trash in it and I was very put out. It's a stupid game anyways. But Wes's is quite amazing. Complete with score board and everything! He's a cranky pants otherwise I'd put the link on for everyone to play it! Maybe because it's for school.. I dunno. I love his guts so I'll respect his wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment