Monday, November 9, 2009

Skumdays

This time I am purely ranting. I've been extremely on edge and irritable lately (sorry to my sweet hubby who is the most patient man in the world) and it's about completely random things every day. Today it's people who think they're the shit. Because hey, they're not. That's all I can say about that because I was silly and didn't get an anonymous blog so I could say whatever I want. Maybe I will do that soon.. Wes says I should just write in a journal but I know I'd lose it. It's very unlikely (although still a little likely) that I loose my laptop. I'm cold. My feet hurt. I can't get comfortable. My eyes are dry. I hated church on Sunday. I think that may be all.. wait no I forgot, I HATED church on Sunday. Ok I'm good. Actually I'm still censoring but that will hold me over until I can find a creative outlet. I'm off to knit! Or possibly make more finger puppets..

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, sometimes I wish I had an anonymous blog. Maybe we can start one together and just rant about how stupid life is sometimes. I can't think of anything clever to call it at the moment... ask me later.

    ReplyDelete