Saturday, October 17, 2009

This blog is for me to use while my husband writes his for class. His is all fancy because he's a smarty pants. I don't even know if I'm writing this in the correct space. Tonight he is writing about Magic. Not like Gob the magician.. Well he doesn't do magic I guess. He does illusions. It's not about that, it's about Magic the game. (the Gathering???) Which is actually fun! And I'm not just saying that because I love him. So far it kinda looks like a newspaper. But it's very well thought out and he has a lot of rules on it that are useful so... Maybe I should brush up so I can actually beat him sometime! In magic.. Not with a wooden spoon or baseball bat. Because like I said, I love him!

1 comment:

  1. Is this a blog by Kristin K. Fredrickson? If so, blog on, good friend!!

    ReplyDelete